- The derivative of the step is the impulse .
- The required partial derivatives are easily worked out .
- A derivative is defined by a limiting process .
- This limit is sometimes called the right-hand derivative .
- These compounds are nitrosohydroxylamine derivatives .
- We will replace the partial derivative by an ordinary derivative .
- Many cyclopentane derivatives also absorb in this region .
- Ozone is formed in the reaction, and a nitro derivative of the olefin .
- Esters are named as derivatives of the acids from which they are derived .
- Every function whose derivative is linear is a quadratic function .
- the result of mathematical differentiation; the instantaneous change of one quantity relative to another; df(x)/dx
同義詞：derived function, differential coefficient, differential, first derivative,
- (linguistics) a word that is derived from another word; "`electricity'' is a derivative of `electric''"
- a financial instrument whose value is based on another security
- a compound obtained from, or regarded as derived from, another compound
- resulting from or employing derivation; "a derivative process"; "a highly derivative prose style"
sulphonic derivatives 中文, directional derivative 中文, derivational concept 中文, derivational contrast 中文, derivational morpheme 中文, derivational morphology 中文, derivational unity 中文, derivative (finance) 中文, derivative absorption spectroscopy 中文, derivative absorption spectrum 中文, derivative ac polarograph 中文,