音標：[ dis'trɔi ] 讀音:用"destroy"造句"destroy"怎麼讀
- He would destroy himself along with the plane .
- Vitamin c is destroyed when overheated .
- Destroy the old world and build a new one .
- You see you destroy one of his chances .
- He went out, dark and destroyed .
- Part of the building was destroyed in the fire .
- Cruel war destroyed many a proud hope .
- Energy cannot be created or destroyed .
- He insisted that the papers should be destroyed .
- Our enemies have been destroyed root and branch .
- defeat soundly; "The home team demolished the visitors"
- put (an animal) to death; "The customs agents destroyed the dog that was found to be rabid"; "the sick cat had to be put down"
- destroy completely; damage irreparably; "You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!"; "The tears ruined her make-up"
- do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of; "The fire destroyed the house"