- He would destroy himself along with the plane .
- Vitamin c is destroyed when overheated .
- Destroy the old world and build a new one .
- You see you destroy one of his chances .
- He went out, dark and destroyed .
- Part of the building was destroyed in the fire .
- Cruel war destroyed many a proud hope .
- Energy cannot be created or destroyed .
- He insisted that the papers should be destroyed .
- Our enemies have been destroyed root and branch .
- spoiled or ruined or demolished; "war left many cities destroyed"; "Alzheimer''s is responsible for her destroyed mind"
- destroyed physically or morally
destroy sb 中文, destroyed aircraft 中文, completely destroyed 中文, destroy walls 中文, destroy undead 中文, definitely destroyed 中文, self destroying 中文, destroy paraites 中文, destroy command 中文, destroy vt 中文, destroy water 中文, destroy weed growth 中文, destroyable 中文, destroyed atom 中文, destroyed by moth [worm] 中文, destroyed certificate 中文, destroyed lung 中文,