音標：[ di'tætʃmənt ] 讀音:
- Degradation is accelerated following leaf detachment .
- The advance detachment has engaged the enemy .
- The detachment set off ahead of schedule .
- The effects of jet detachment must be kept in mind .
- The detachment made a rapid march of 100 li in one night .
- I drove into hanoi with strange detachment .
- Detachment of the dead cells produces erosions and ulcers .
- They were a machine-gun detachment going up toward the river .
- He was able to talk about his heart attack with great detachment .
- "we are a detachment of the people's guard," the soldier said .
- the act of releasing from an attachment or connection
- coming apart
- avoiding emotional involvement
- a small unit of troops of special composition
- the state of being isolated or detached; "the insulation of England was preserved by the English Channel"
同義詞：insulation, insularity, insularism,