音標：[ 'di:teil, di'teil ] 讀音:
過去式:detailed 完成式:detailed 名詞複數:details 進行式:detailing
- I was given samples by a detail man .
- The report is lacking thoroughness and detail .
- The repetitious details need not be given here .
- Our life is frittered away by detail .
- You can cut out the unimportant details .
- She crowds too much detail into her paintings .
- We invite the reader to furnish the details .
- They should have backup details available .
- Do n't bug me with petty details .
- There is no need to go through the algebraic details .
- an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole; "several of the details are similar"; "a point of information"
- extended treatment of particulars; "the essay contained too much detail"
- a crew of workers selected for a particular task; "a detail was sent to remove the fallen trees"
- a temporary military unit; "the peacekeeping force includes one British contingent"
- a small part that can be considered separately from the whole; "it was perfect in all details"
- assign to a specific task; "The ambulances were detailed to the fire station"
- provide details for