讀音:用"die of"造句"die of"怎麼讀
- Wild fruit kept us from dying of starvation .
- A boy in london has died of rabies .
- He died of the burns he received in the fire .
- Eventually they die of the disease .
- I didn't want them to die of love .
- She died of shock following an operation on her brain .
- The man was dying of starvation .
- She had died of starvation .
- He died of fever there .
- The deceased died of old age .
- die ofとは意味：（人?動物｛どうぶつ｝が病気｛びょうき｝などで）死ぬ、（植物｛しょくぶつ｝が）枯れるMy grandfather died of cancer. 私の祖父は癌で亡くなった。I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. 恥ずかしさで死ぬかと思ったよ。"He died of drug overdose." "No kidding." 「彼は麻薬のとり過ぎ...