讀音:用"die on"造句"die on"怎麼讀
- Thousands died on the snow mountains .
- The patient died on the operating table .
- Many more died on their way to captivity .
- Within twenty-four hours he died on the guillotine .
- They either die on the job, or they are thrown out .
- Her mother was a german and had died on giving her birth .
- Then will fight and many of them will die on frozen battlefields .
- Physical and biological science wilted and died on the stony soil of roman prosperity .
- A farmer was in great distress, as his crops had failed and his cow had died on him .
- I've tried to retire him to australia, but he says he wants to remain and die on karo－karo .