讀音:用"die out"造句"die out"怎麼讀
- Other processes largely died out .
- That style of music died out hundred years ago .
- It had quite died out of knowledge .
- The old traditions are dying out .
- The old generation died out .
- If we stopped at that the human race would die out .
- The campfire smouldered for hours after the blaze died out .
- Disease germs begin to die out slowly after elimination from the body。
- It will die out .
- Once a cost reduction program loses momentum, it eventually dies out .