音標：[ dis'tʃɑ:dʒ ] 發音:
過去式:discharged 完成式:discharged 名詞複數:discharges 進行式:discharging
- Redundancies are one element in discharges .
- Kennedy frequently discharged his rifle .
- The members of the jury were discharged .
- The gun discharged into the ground .
- Product solids are discharged continuously .
- She was discharged from the hospital within a day .
- Severe variations deform the discharge curves .
- Bloody discharge is the most common type .
- The discharge from the weir opening should be free .
- The accused man was found not guilty and discharged .
- the act of discharging a gun
同義詞：firing, firing off,
- a formal written statement of relinquishment
- the termination of someone''s employment (leaving them free to depart)
同義詞：dismissal, dismission, firing, liberation, release, sack, sacking,
- the act of venting
- the sudden giving off of energy
- the pouring forth of a fluid
- electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
同義詞：spark, arc, electric arc, electric discharge,
- any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body; "the discharge of pus"
- a substance that is emitted or released
- eliminate (a substance); "combustion products are exhausted in the engine"; "the plant releases a gas"
同義詞：exhaust, expel, eject, release,
- become empty or void of its content; "The room emptied"
- pronounce not guilty of criminal charges; "The suspect was cleared of the murder charges"
同義詞：acquit, assoil, clear, exonerate, exculpate,
- release from military service
- cause to go off; "fire a gun"; "fire a bullet"
- go off or discharge; "The gun fired"
同義詞：fire, go off,
- pour forth or release; "discharge liquids"
- remove the charge from
- leave or unload; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
同義詞：drop, drop off, set down, put down, unload,
- free from obligations or duties
- complete or carry out; "discharge one''s duties"
- dischargeとは意味：１discharge n. 免除, 釈放; 流出; 発射; 放電; 解雇; 荷揚げ; 履行.【動詞＋】◆He got his discharge. 解雇された◆He was given an honorable discharge from the army. 軍隊から(無事故 満期で)名譽除隊となった◆The prisoner of war obtained his discharge from...
discharge liquid 中文, discharge gas 中文, discharge jetties 中文, glow discharge 中文, atmospheric discharge 中文, brush discharge 中文, disruptive discharge 中文, bad conduct discharge 中文, dischage 中文, dischage counter 中文, dischamps 中文, dischare diode 中文, discharg arrester 中文, discharge (obligation, responsibility) 中文, discharge a bankrupt 中文, discharge a burden of proof 中文, discharge a cargo from a ship 中文,