音標：[ dis'pə:s ] 發音:用"disperse"造句"disperse"怎麼讀"disperse"的同義詞"disperse" meaning
- When the boss falls from power , his lackeys disperse .
- Her sweet words dispersed his melancholy .
- An increased velocity is randomly dispersed .
- The police dispersed the demonstrators .
- The clouds were then dispersing across the sky .
- The tracer becomes increasingly dispersed .
- She dispersed her tears to smile on him .
- The soldiers were dispersed along a wide front .
- You disperse money too liberally .
- The vapours, we may trust, have dispersed ?
- cause to separate; "break up kidney stones"; "disperse particles"
同義詞：break up, scatter,
- cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
同義詞：circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, pass around,
- distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
同義詞：scatter, sprinkle, dot, dust,
- separate (light) into spectral rays; "the prosm disperses light"
- move away from each other; "The crowds dispersed"; "The children scattered in all directions when the teacher approached";
同義詞：dissipate, scatter, spread out,
- to cause to separate and go in different directions; "She waved her hand and scattered the crowds"
同義詞：dissipate, dispel, break up, scatter,
- disperseとは意味：disperse v. 散る; 散らす; 分散する.【副詞１】◆The fog quickly dispersed. 霞は急速に散った◆Pellets fired from a shotgun disperse radially at a rate of one inch per yard of linear travel. 散弾銃から発射される散弾は直線で 1 ヤード進むと 1 インチの割合で放...