音標：[ ˌdistri'bju:ʃən ] 發音:
- Termites are principally tropical in distribution .
- Fishes were universal in distribution .
- The head distribution is different in the two layers .
- Their distribution at first perplexed me much .
- The distribution is tabled as below .
- At a length of 25mm the distribution is bimodal .
- The distribution of our school paper is now 3000 .
- Each f distribution has a pair of degrees of freedom .
- We have a good harvest but our distribution is bad .
- Pines have a very wide distribution .
- the act of distributing or spreading or apportioning
- the commercial activity of transporting and selling goods from a producer to a consumer
- the spatial or geographic property of being scattered about over a range, area, or volume; "worldwide in distribution"; "the distribution of nerve fibers"; "in complementary distribution"
- (statistics) an arrangement of values of a variable showing their observed or theoretical frequency of occurrence
- distributionとは意味：distribution n. 分配, 配布; 分布; 配列.【動詞＋】◆The Red Cross arranged the distribution of relief goods among the victims. 赤十字は被災者に救援物資配分の手配をした◆award sole distribution of one's products to a certain trading comp...