音標：[ 'dɔkjumənt ] 發音:用"document"造句"document"怎麼讀"document"的同義詞"document" meaning
- The legal documents had no known model .
- He tendered the shipping documents required .
- The latter tenders him the shipping documents .
- The manager annexed his seal to the document .
- It turned out to be a shallow document .
- This document includes many articles .
- Before dressing, he skimmed the document .
- He came out waving the document at the crowd .
- The documents were rendered in their original chinese .
- He brandished a sheaf of documents .
- anything serving as a representation of a person''s thinking by means of symbolic marks
- writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
同義詞：written document, papers,
- (computer science) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters
- a written account of ownership or obligation
- support or supply with references; "Can you document your claims?"
- record in detail; "The parents documented every step of their child''s development"
- documentとは意味：１document n. 文書, 文獻, 書類; 証書; 記録, 資料.【動詞＋】◆arrange the necessary documents for a trip to Europe ヨーロッパ旅行に必要な書類を用意する◆attach documents to one's draft 自分の草稿に資料を添える◆capture documents 書類を押収する◆circulate the r...