音標：[ 'draiviŋ ] 讀音:用"driving"造句"driving"怎麼讀
- When are you taking your driving test ?
- Be particularly careful when driving at night .
- They are watching landry drive toby .
- His knowledge merely drives him to madness .
- They drove a tunnel through the rock .
- Reckless driving may lose you even your life .
- How did you get along in your driving test ?
- I could drive a car before i left school .
- Earlier the waves had washed out beach drive .
- This will extend the life of the drive .
- the act of controlling and steering the movement of a vehicle or animal
- hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver; "he sliced his drive out of bounds"
- having the power of driving or impelling; "a driving personal ambition"; "the driving force was his innate enthusiasm"; "an impulsive force"
- acting with vigor; "responsibility turned the spoiled playboy into a driving young executive"