音標：[ drʌm ] 讀音:
過去式:drummed 完成式:drummed 名詞複數:drums 進行式:drumming
- The pink-faced clock drummed out another hour .
- Planes still drummed in the sky .
- The central unit is a rotary drum .
- Drums and gongs were beating boisterously .
- The saxophonist doubles on drums .
- He first filled the drum with oxygen .
- He was going to drum up some way of making liquor .
- Conn drummed his paunch reflectively .
- He drummed his fingers lightly on his desk diary .
- We heard the drums beating .
- small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
- a hollow cast-iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
- a musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched across each end
- a cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
- the sound of a drum; "he could hear the drums before he heard the fifes"
- a bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
- study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
同義詞：cram, grind away, bone up, swot, get up, mug up, swot up, bone,
- play a percussion instrument
- make a rhythmic sound; "Rain drummed against the windshield"; "The drums beat all night"
- drumとは意味：１drum n. 太鼓, ドラム; ドラム缶.【動詞＋】◆bang a drum 騒々しくドラムをたたく◆They beat a drum to assemble us. 集合の合図の太鼓を打った In his editorial he beat the drum for the Republican candidate. 社説で共和黨候補の宣伝に努めた beat one's own drum 自...