音標：[ 'dju:ti ] 發音:
- She suffered a disturbing sense of duty .
- Property brings duties and responsibilities .
- He answered the call of duty and enlisted in the army .
- Never forget our duty to our motherland .
- Do not allow pleasure to interfere with duty .
- He was dismissed for neglect of his duty .
- I had lifted my hand against a pilot on duty .
- I am trying my best to prosecute my duties .
- Please listen while i define your duties .
- Then he went about his duties as king .
- work that you are obliged to perform for moral or legal reasons; "the duties of the job"
- the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force; "we must instill a sense of duty in our children"; "every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty"- John D.Rockefeller Jr
- a government tax on imports or exports; "they signed a treaty to lower duties on trade between their countries"
- dutyとは意味：duty n.(1) 義務, 本分; 任務, 勤務; 敬意.【動詞＋】◆accomplish one's duty 自分の任務を果たす◆assign people their duties for the day その日の職務を人々に割り當てる◆assume duty as a rookie patrolman 新人パトロール巡査の任務につく assume the duties of office...
house duty 中文, duty solicitor 中文, customs duty 中文, night duty 中文, conventional duties 中文, point duty 中文, revenue duty 中文, probate duty 中文, transit duties 中文, dutulescu 中文, dutulete 中文, dutumi 中文, dutus 中文, dutut 中文, duty (import tax) 中文, duty -free price 中文, duty actually paid 中文, duty air force speciality 中文,