音標：[ dai ] 發音:
過去式:dyed 完成式:dyed 名詞複數:dyes 進行式:dyeing
- Stock dyeing is used more often than before .
- Did not you notice ? he has dyed his hair ..
- His red whiskers were dyed of a purple hue .
- Immerse the cloth in the dye for twenty minutes .
- The imperial dye had softened with time .
- Dyes have to be more resistant to ozone .
- A deep flush dyed her cheeks .
- The sulfur dyes are noted for their toxic properties .
- The greek dye was subdued in me, i suppose .
- The coatings with dye are rinsed in water for 10 seconds .
- a usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair
- color with dye; "Please dye these shoes"
- dyeとは意味：１dye n. 染料.【動詞＋】◆apply dye to some cloth 布に染料を加える◆fix a dye 色を定著させる◆This cloth holds dye well. この布は色が落ちない◆The stuff takes dye well. その生地はよく染まる It will not take dye. 染まらない.【＋動詞】◆The dye came out of the...