音標：[ 'i:gl ] 發音：
- The eagle never hunts near his own nest .
- Some merit the name of eagles .
- The eagle does not prey on its own nest .
- The eagle expanded his wings .
- She looked down at her viennese fan of eagle feathers .
- Eagles cleaved the sky .
- He returned to eagle and removed his helmet in the repressurized cabin .
- Mrs. hook eagles was a woman without a blemish in her character .
- A serpent and an eagle were struggling with each other in a deadly conflict .
- Yes , besides wild boar , i hunted owls , eagles , rabbits and squirrels .
- any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
同義詞：bird of Jove,
- an emblem representing power; "the Roman eagle"
- a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- shoot in two strokes under par
- shoot two strokes under par; "She eagled the hole"
Eagle is a common name for some members of the bird family Accipitridae, and belong to several genera that are not necessarily closely related to each other. Most of the more than sixty species occur in Eurasia and Africa.