音標：[ i:t ] 發音:
過去式:ate 完成式:eaten 進行式:eating
- What american eats is handsomely packaged .
- Eat to live , but do not live to eat .
- It is the lime that eats away his lungs .
- He sat on a barrel to eat and think .
- Everybody says that he is eaten up with pride .
- He started to choke as he was eating too fast .
- I do not think it is sanitary to eat there .
- I would rather go hungry than eat that !
- The steak was so tough that he couldn't eat it .
- Nothing hindered me from eating heartily .
- cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid; "The acid corroded the metal"; "The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink"
- use up (resources or materials); "this car consumes a lot of gas"; "We exhausted our savings"; "They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"
同義詞：consume, eat up, use up, deplete, exhaust, run through, wipe out,
- eat a meal; take a meal; "We did not eat until 10 P.M. because there were so many phone calls"; "I didn''t eat yet, so I gladly accept your invitation"
- take in solid food; "She was eating a banana"; "What did you eat for dinner last night?"
- take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn''t eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
- worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way; "What''s eating you?"
- eatとは意味：eat v. 食べる; 味がする.【副詞１】◆Edward, are you eating all right? エドワード, あなたちゃんと食事している?◆eat alone 一人きりで食べる◆Eat away! どうぞどんどん食べてよ be eaten away by rust さびで腐食している The Japanese continue to eat away at our domesti...