發音:用"economic position"造句"economic position"怎麼讀
- The economic position of the country is disastrous .
- A high correlation exists in america between education and economic position .
- Discussing on relocating the economic position of tianjin in around bohai sea area
- A study of overseas chinese intermediary ' s economic position in southeast asia in the early 20 th century
- The economic position and function of medium and small size enterprises in the development of western area
- The power change between federal government and provincial governments is related to the change of economic position of provinces
- Sometimes we may give a brief account of its history , geography as well as economic position , if necessary
- Meanwhile , the economic position of various demographic groups has been changed as “ within industry ” and “ between industry ”
- That is how remote argentina is geographically , and it is equally remote in terms of its present monetary and economic position
- The reason is that we only know the constitution status of our nonpublicly - owned economy from social economic position , but from the constitutional value