音標：[ edʒ ] 發音:
過去式:edged 完成式:edged 名詞複數:edges 進行式:edging
- The new edges are called the spokes of the wheel .
- Keesh lived at the edge of the polar sea .
- An edge of sharpness crept into sam's voice .
- The spring breeze lifted the edge of her blouse .
- What is the potential drop in an edge ?
- His remark has a fine edge of cynicism .
- The edge of her skirt caught on a nail .
- The victory was losing its edge .
- A troop of boys were playing at the edge of a pond .
- Time had dulled the edge of his grief .
- a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object; "he rounded the edges of the box"
- the outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something; "the edge of the leaf is wavy"; "she sat on the edge of the bed"; "the water''s edge"
- a slight competitive advantage; "he had an edge on the competition"
- the attribute of urgency in tone of voice; "his voice had an edge to it"
- the boundary of a surface
- a line determining the limits of an area
- provide with an edge; "edge a blade"
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
同義詞：border, adjoin, abut, march, butt, butt against, butt on,
- advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
- provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
- edgeとは意味：１edge n. 刃; 鋭鋒, 鋭利; 強味, (わずかな)優位; 縁(ふち), 端; 間際.【動詞＋】◆blunt the edge of a sword 刀(など)の刃を鈍らす◆dull the edge of a sword 刀(など)の刃を鈍くする◆gain the edge over sb 人に僅差をつける Our team has gained a slight edge over t...
edging 中文, edged 中文, knife edge 中文, razor edge 中文, edge stone 中文, lagging edge 中文, edging shears 中文, marble edged 中文, edge runner 中文, edgartown 中文, edgazvoda 中文, edgbaston 中文, edgcomb metals co 中文, edgcumbe 中文, edge -board connector 中文, edge -boardcontactt 中文, edge a skirt with lace 中文, edge absorption 中文,