- Electrodes are introduced into a water solution .
- We have the saturated calomel electrode .
- A pool of mercury surrounds the negative electrode .
- Every transistor has at least three electrodes .
- An electrode is attached to the stylus .
- The calomel electrode has a small pinhole opening or wick .
- The box corner welds were made with e70 electrodes .
- Return the electrode assembly to the constant temperature bath .
- Which one is electrode ?
- Sometimes oxidation-reduction electrodes are used as internal indicators .