音標：[ 'elimənt ] 發音:
- She worried that she was out of her element .
- Clay contains available nutrient elements .
- It's the valley forge element in me .
- Redundancies are one element in discharges .
- I have, you see, clara, elements in me .
- X is killed by some non-zero element of a .
- I am out of my element in political discussions .
- Trace element mixes serve as insurances .
- The tests had a strong element of farce about them .
- The indefatigable walters was in his element .
- an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system; "spare components for cars"; "a component or constituent element of a system"
- an abstract part of something; "jealousy was a component of his character"; "two constituents of a musical composition are melody and harmony"; "the grammatical elements of a sentence"; "a key factor in her success"; "humor: an effective ingredient of a speech"
同義詞：component, constituent, factor, ingredient,
- the most favorable environment for a plant or animal; "water is the element of fishes"
- a straight line that generates a cylinder or cone
- the situation in which you are happiest and most effective; "in your element"
- any of the more than 100 known substances (of which 92 occur naturally) that cannot be separated into simpler substances and that singly or in combination constitute all matter
- one of four substances thought in ancient and medieval cosmology to constitute the physical universe; "the alchemists believed that there were four elements"