音標：[ in'kləuz ] 發音:用"enclose"造句"enclose"怎麼讀"enclose"的同義詞"enclose" meaning
- Enclosed is an order for fifty pounds .
- Enclosed herewith is a twenty-fen stamp .
- The bulbs should be enclosed in safety shields .
- Please find two samples enclosed herewith .
- I enclose herewith a cheque for 10 pounds .
- I enclose two tickets along with this letter .
- The myocardial cell is enclosed by the sarcolemma .
- The space to be enclosed was not large .
- I enclose a check in settlement of your account .
- I'm tired of being enclosed here .
- introduce; "Insert your ticket here"
同義詞：insert, inclose, stick in, put in, introduce,
- enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; "Fog enveloped the house"
同義詞：envelop, enfold, enwrap, wrap,
- surround completely; "Darkness enclosed him"; "They closed in the porch with a fence"
同義詞：close in, inclose, shut in,
- close in; darkness enclosed him"
同義詞：hold in, confine,