音標：[ ˌendʒi'niə ] 讀音:
過去式:engineered 完成式:engineered 名詞複數:engineers 進行式:engineering
- Engineers commonly encounter spray droplets .
- His father meant him to be an engineer .
- She works for an engineering company .
- Many students specialize in engineering .
- He was a skilled submarine engineer .
- He was a former electronics engineer .
- Engineering is aligned with technology .
- His enemies engineered his downfall .
- The engineers set to on repair work to the bridge .
- He was told he was to become an engineer .
- a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
同義詞：applied scientist, technologist,
- the operator of a railway locomotive
同義詞：locomotive engineer, railroad engineer, engine driver,
- plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
同義詞：mastermind, direct, organize, organise, orchestrate,
- design as an engineer; "He engineered the water supply project"