音標：[ 'erə ] 發音:
- Errors often have more than one component .
- It is no use grieving about past errors .
- The accident was caused by human error .
- We must not repeat that error now .
- The error we committed is only 0. 5 min .
- The dissemination of error does people great harm .
- One's in trouble when one's in error .
- His error stems from selfishness .
- He apologized amply for his error .
- Please correct any errors that you find .
- a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention; "he made a bad mistake"; "she was quick to point out my errors"; "I could understand his English in spite of his grammatical faults"
- (baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed
- inadvertent incorrectness
- departure from what is ethically acceptable
- a misconception resulting from incorrect information
- part of a statement that is not correct; "the book was full of errors"
- (computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer