音標：[ ik'si:d ] 發音:用"exceed"造句"exceed" in a sentence"exceed"怎麼讀"exceed"的同義詞
- He was had up for exceeding the speed limit .
- The demand for these goods exceeds the supply .
- Other estimates tend to exceed this figure .
- The deviations should not exceed 25 cal .
- Density exceeded 100 nests per mile .
- Demand for fish this month exceeds supply .
- Space relative humidity will seldem exceed 40% .
- The technical standard was not substantially exceeded .
- Platinum exceeds gold in value .
- Exports yearly exceed imports .
- be or do something to a greater degree; "her performance surpasses that of any other student I know"; "She outdoes all other athletes"; "This exceeds all my expectations"; "This car outperforms all others in its class"
同義詞：surpass, outstrip, outmatch, outgo, outdo, surmount, outperform,
- be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
同義詞：transcend, overstep, pass, go past, top,
- be greater in scope or size than some standard; "Their loyalty exceeds their national bonds"