發音:用"exercise in"造句"exercise in"怎麼讀
- It's an exercise in stable-door shutting .
- Caution must be exercised in the employment of wind data .
- Care must be exercised in the choice of fracture patterns .
- Considerable restraint has been exercised in the compilation of this chapter .
- Care must be exercised in attaching the lead wires to the soldering tabs .
- Still the policy remained peculiarly an exercise in presidential diplomacy .
- Little did they know that these talks were always an exercise in total futility .
- The thatcher scheme was not to be thought of as merely an astute exercise in bribery .
- Care should also be exercised in the immunization of children with a family history of an allergic diathesis .
- Considerable restraint has been exercised in the compilation of this chapter to keep it from becoming too voluminous .
jumping exercise 中文, exercise metabolism 中文, exercise bone 中文, interim exercise 中文, brenathing exercise 中文, exercise station 中文, idle exercise 中文, reading exercises 中文, self exercise 中文, exercise head recovery pillar 中文, exercise heart rate 中文, exercise hematuria 中文, exercise hemoglobinuria 中文, exercise hyperemia blood flow 中文, exercise in bed 中文, exercise in composition 中文, exercise in people 中文, exercise index 中文,