音標：[ iks'pænʃən ] 發音:
- There are no legal holds on bank's expansion .
- This is nothing but the binomial expansion .
- An expansion wave in accelerating flow broadens .
- I'm against a major savings expansion .
- Two types of direct expansion coil are used .
- Continued expansion of this production is expected .
- This equation can be derived using taylor's expansion .
- This is called the partial fraction expansion of p/q .
- A gas is cooled by expansion and heated by compression .
- A rise in the temperature of the gas results in its expansion .
- the act of increasing (something) in size or volume or quantity or scope
- adding information or detail
- a discussion that provides additional information
- a function expressed as a sum or product of terms; "the expansion of (a+b)^2 is a^2 + 2ab + b^2"
- expansionとは意味：expansion n. 膨張, 拡張, 拡大, 発展.【動詞＋】◆block expansion of Communism 共産主義の拡大を阻止する◆control the expansion of industry 産業の拡大を抑制する◆demand the expansion of armaments 軍備の拡張を要求する◆further the expansion of industry ...