音標：[ 'ekspɔ:t ] 發音:用"export"造句"export"怎麼讀"export"的同義詞"export" meaning
- The export trade subjects to many risks .
- Sugar is one chief export of china .
- The blood exports waste products from the tissue .
- We now export all kinds of industrial products .
- One twentieth of the total output was exported ..
- We get export earnings from goods and services .
- Exports have increased and become more diverse .
- Japan imports row cotton and exports cotton goods .
- There has been some shrinkage in our export trade .
- He is familiar with export procedure .
- commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
- cause to spread in another part of the world; "The Russians exported Marxism to Africa"
- transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- sell or transfer abroad; "we export less than we import and have a negative trade balance"
- exportとは意味：１export n. 輸出; 輸出品.【動詞＋】◆allow (the) export of… …の輸出を許可する◆ban (the) export of new technology with military applications 軍事的応用を伴う新技術の輸出を禁止する◆In 1993 China boosted exports of manufactured goods by 12% o...