- Exposed burns of face are easily affected .
- The soft and bloody insides are exposed .
- Plastics will soften when exposed to heat .
- He exposed the true aims of the war .
- They exposed the true aims of the war .
- His wild ambition was thoroughly exposed .
- I am going to expose all this humbug .
- We are exposed to the most calamitous accidents .
- The tone depends on the type of exposed rock .
- He came to, rather bewildered, exposed .
- exposedとは意味：exposed adj. (危険などに)さらされた; むきだしの, 露出した.【副詞】◆in an extremely exposed position きわめて無防備な狀態で◆Because of his fame he was in an unfortunately exposed position, and it was impossible for him to hide from the...