音標：[ eks'tə:nl ] 發音:
- In addition, external energy appears as heat .
- Drop warm ear drops in external canal .
- Insects need an external source of sterols .
- Because of its bulk, the crystal is external .
- Being rich is a very external quality .
- External torques arise from outside the system .
- The oil is for external application only .
- The external debts of that country are staggering .
- Do not judge people by externals alone .
- Four types of external balances are in general use .
- happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface; "the external auditory canal"; "external pressures"
- purely outward or superficial; "external composure"; "an external concern for reputation"- A.R.Gurney,Jr.
- from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
- coming from the outside; "extraneous light in the camera spoiled the photograph"; "relying upon an extraneous income"; "disdaining outside pressure groups"
- outward features; "he enjoyed the solemn externals of religion"
external works 中文, external fertilization 中文, external examination 中文, external student 中文, external respiration 中文, external galaxy 中文, extern 中文, extern non-resident student 中文, externa ear barotrauma 中文, externa et interna pericarditis 中文, externagranular layer 中文, external -combustion turbine 中文, external a ets 中文, external abdomial hernia 中文, external abdominal oblique 中文,