- The dough was formed into tubular grains by extrusion .
- The extrusion of silica-rich lava, the rooiberg felsite, occurred on a grand scale .
- Some other materials are added to facilitate extrusion and other manufacturing operations .
- Of these contemporaneous lava extrusions the so-called ongeluk lava zone is most widespread .
- Two common methods of manufacturing plastic articles are by extrusion and by injection moulding .
- They can be divided into two classes, those which are castable and those which must be processed by extrusion or compression molding .
- Specification for plastics profile extrusion tooling
- Pfep - fluorocarbon moulding and extrusion materials
- Mechanism of the screw extrusion of the fruit crusher
- Co - extrusion surface protection film special embossed film sheet
- squeezing out by applying pressure; "an unexpected extrusion of toothpaste from the bottom of the tube"; "the expulsion of pus from the pimple"
- something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings; "the gun in his pocket made an obvious bulge"; "the hump of a camel"; "he stood on the rocky prominence"; "the occipital protuberance was well developed"; "the bony excrescence between its horns"
同義詞：bulge, bump, hump, swelling, gibbosity, gibbousness, jut, prominence, protuberance, protrusion, excrescence,
extrusion flow 中文, extrusion press 中文, extrusion stress 中文, extrusion moulding 中文, extruding with shell 中文, extruding-desiccation machine 中文, extruding-head 中文, extrudometer 中文, extrusin of molars 中文, extrusion (puffing) 中文, extrusion (thermoplastics) 中文, extrusion aid 中文, extrusion and blowing method 中文,