- Eq.(4) is solved for f and substituted in eq(5) .
- A typical lens has a focal length(f)of 625 mm .
- Each f distribution has a pair of degrees of freedom .
a ring homomorphism f: a→b is finite. 環同態f：AB叫做有限型的。
- The consonants " t " , " f " and " s " are voiceless .
- By unique factorization, the ideal(f)is prime .
- In a nonautonomous system, f is explicitly a function of t .
- The number a is called a double root of the polynomial function f .
- In other words, f respects addition, multiplication and identity element .
- Under these circumstances, f is called a dissipation function for the set c .
- the 6th letter of the Roman alphabet
F (named ef , as a verb spelled eff)"F", Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition (1989); "ef", "eff", "bee" (under "bee eff"), op. cit.