- FAB ＝ Foreign Affairs Bureau 外事局。
- Faber cupped hands around his mouth .
- Faber was getting out via the east coast .
- "it's all right," faber said quickly .
- Faber had a cramp in his left calf .
- Henry faber was the man the police were hunting .
- Faber smiled and thought back to the dream .
- Faber attempted a thin smile .
- Faber watched the whole thing without comment .
- "mr. faber was the quiet sort," parkin said .
- The naval officer cackled and faber smiled .
- extremely pleasing; "a fabulous vacation"