過去式:fagged 完成式:fagged 名詞複數:fags 進行式:fagging
- He fagged away at this work for weeks .
- He only heard the fag end of their conversation .
- He was completely fagged out .
- It is too much of a fag .
- He cycled all day long, till he was fagged out .
- Running soon fags me out .
- It is too much fag .
- So i never had the privilege of having a fag of my own .
- This one blacked his shoes, that toasted his bread, others would fag out .
- When i became what was called "a three-yearer" i ceased to have fag myself .
- finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
同義詞：cigarette, cigaret, coffin nail, butt,
- offensive term for an openly homosexual man
同義詞：fagot, faggot, fairy, nance, pansy, queen, queer, poof, poove, pouf,
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
同義詞：tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fatigue,
- work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
同義詞：labor, labour, toil, travail, grind, drudge, dig, moil,
- act as a servant for older boys, in British public schools
- fagとは意味：fag v. 《口語》 せっせと働く; 疲れ果てさせる; 《英》 (パブリックスクールで下級生が上級生の)雑用をする.【副詞１】◆fag away at making a dictionary 疲れ果てるまで辭書編集に専念する.【副詞２】◆She was fagged out by the exhausting heat. ひどい暑さにまいっていた He was completely fagged...