音標：[ 'feiθfuli ] 讀音:用"faithfully"造句"faithfully"怎麼讀
- But he faithfully acted up to it .
- He followed the instructions faithfully .
- He promised faithfully to do so .
- The hand writes faithfully what the eye dictates .
- I promised you faithfully .
- Her work here was finished, and faithfully done .
- His wife stuck faithfully to him through thick and thin .
- The old nurse had served the family faithfully for thirty years .
- They promised faithfully to bear their confinement with patience .
- I stayed faithfully by him until his comedy was finished .