音標：[ fə'miljə ] 讀音:
- Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen .
- I am on familiar terms with my bank manager .
- He found the familiar place threatening .
- Sometimes, she would be quite familiar with me .
- Charlie flashed us a familiar grin .
- Ordinary magnets are familiar to everybody .
- He is familiar with this sort of situation .
- But everything looked oddly familiar to me .
- He recognized familiar points at once .
- They're growing more familiar every day .
- well known or easily recognized; "a familiar figure"; "familiar songs"; "familiar guests"
- within normal everyday experience; common and ordinary; not strange; "familiar ordinary objects found in every home"; "a familiar everyday scene"; "a familiar excuse"; "a day like any other filled with familiar duties and experiences"
- having mutual interests or affections; of established friendship; "on familiar terms"; "pretending she is on an intimate footing with those she slanders"
- (usually followed by `with'') well informed about or knowing thoroughly; "conversant with business trends"; "familiar with the complex machinery"; "he was familiar with those roads"
- a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard
- a friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
同義詞：companion, comrade, fellow, associate,
- a person attached to the household of a high official (as a pope or bishop) who renders service in return for support
- familiarとは意味：familiar adj. 熟知している, 精通している; 懇意な; 隔てのない; なれなれしい; 平易な; かねて承知の.【副詞】◆The sight was deadly familiar. その光景はうんざりするほど見慣れたものだった◆I am not familiar enough with the subject to make any comment. 何か論評するほどその問題がよくわ...