音標：[ 'fedərəl ] 讀音:
- I'm a convicted federal felon .
- It is against federal law to discriminate against blacks .
- That offence is not justiciable in a federal court .
- Provincial superior courts may administer federal law .
- Large firms do not wish to antagonize the federal government unduly .
- Certain cannon shots in the federal war cost 1, 000 dollars apiece .
- The constitution of india of 1950 created india a federal republic .
- It was sued by the u.s. federal government for violating antitrust law .
- They persuaded the federal reserve to back off of tight money .
- Many federal and state agencies can no longer provide free publications .
- characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is divided between one central and several regional authorities; "a federal system like that of the United States"; "federal governments often evolved out of confederations"
- of or relating to the central government of a federation; "a federal district is one set aside as the seat of the national government"
- national; especially in reference to the government of the United States as distinct from that of its member units; "the Federal Bureau of Investigation"; "federal courts"; "the federal highway program"; "federal property"
federal agent 中文, federal constitution 中文, federal court 中文, federal government 中文, federal city 中文, federal labor union 中文, federal aviation commission 中文, federal trade commission 中文, federal reserve board 中文, federación de fútbol de chile 中文, federación ecuatoriana de fútbol 中文, federación peruana de fútbol 中文, federación venezolana de fútbol 中文, federacy 中文, federal accountability act 中文, federal administration 中文, federal administration for customs 中文, federal administrative court 中文,