音標：[ fi:d ] 發音:
過去式:fed 完成式:fed 名詞複數:feeds 進行式:feeding
- It is fed into the grid at this voltage .
- Just feed her on facts all the time .
- We stopped to let the horses to have a feed .
- It does n't pay to grow feed crops on such good soil .
- The cows were feeding on hay in the barn .
- I will feed fat the ancient grudge .
- We stopped to let our horses have a feed .
- Piglets under stress eat less feed .
- You must feed up to grow stronger .
- This is how we feed our men on this island .
- food for domestic livestock
- introduce continuously; "feed carrots into a food processor"
- provide with fertilizers or add nutrients to; "We should fertilize soil if we want to grow healthy plants"
- give food to; "Feed the starving children in India"; "don''t give the child this tough meat"
- take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesn''t eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?"
- serve as food for; be the food for; "This dish feeds six"
- feed into; supply; "Her success feeds her vanity"
- provide as food; "Feed the guests the nuts"
- gratify; "feed one''s eyes on a gorgeous view"
- profit from in an exploitatory manner; "He feeds on her insecurity"
- move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
同義詞：run, flow, course,
- support or promote; "His admiration fed her vanity"
- feedとは意味：１feed n. 飼料, えさ; 《口語》 食事.【動詞＋】◆Give the horse a feed. 馬に飼い葉をやってください◆The baby needs a feed. 赤ん坊は授乳(など)が必要だ.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆animal feed 動物の飼料◆There was enough feed for a few more weeks. もう 2, 3 週間分のえさが十分あった◆g...