發音:用"feeling into"造句"feeling into"怎麼讀
- The author projects his own thoughts and feelings into the personality of the hero of his play .
- His voice expressed the frustration he felt at being unable to put his feeling into words .
- She knew that before the command came to march again she absolutely had to massage some feeling into her feet .
- You ' d better put your feelings into words
- When the sicken child feel into asleep , the mother slipped in
- We ' re talking about business here . don ' t mix your personal feeling into it
- Put one s feeling into words
- Therefore , it is crucial for us to melt the traditional culture of human feeling into the construction of chinese social security in rural areas
- If you learn to put down everything , get rid of all worries and put your heart , feelings into the invisible universe , then how spacious your heart is , how happy it is
- Put the current art masterpiece into life original version ; experience perfect ancient europe amorous feelings and countless magnificence ; change cultural feeling into eternality and become a memory
- 更多例句： 1 2
resilient felt 中文, feeling pulse 中文, felt blistering 中文, self feeling 中文, feeling jittery 中文, feel with 中文, saturating felt 中文, simple feeling 中文, feel exhausted 中文, feeling horny 中文, feeling hot 中文, feeling hot and cold 中文, feeling in love 中文, feeling in the pink 中文, feeling like a fool cos i let you down 中文, feeling lonely 中文, feeling lost and blue mnn 中文, feeling love 中文,