讀音:用"fell asleep"造句"fell asleep"怎麼讀
- He turned over in bed and fell asleep again .
- She soon quieted down and fell asleep .
- He lay down on the sofa and soon fell asleep .
- To tell the truth , i fell asleep in the middle .
- He falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow .
- The child nestled up to its mother and fell asleep .
- He recalled the occurrences before he fell asleep .
- I debated the idea in my mind until i fell asleep .
- With one thing and another, i could hardly fall asleep .
- He fell asleep with his body extended on the grass .