fell back on中文翻譯
讀音:用"fell back on"造句"fell back on"怎麼讀
- He tries to fall back on the other pleasure of life .
- The enemy had to fall back on the second line of defence .
- Then it fell back on saugar to await reinforcements .
- At least we can fall back on candles if the electricity fails .
- She is completely homeless -- at least i have my parents to fall back on .
- We had to fall back on the notes collected by students during the course of his lectures .
- Apart from a few articles by dr. alexander, he was forced to fall back on that expert's book .
- She was obliged to fall back on her own resources and habits for everything connected with the future .
- The country was in possession of the bosses and the emigrant and decent people had to fall back on sport or culture .
- No matter how much we grow up, while at least one parent is alive there's always a sense of having someone to fall back on .