發音:用"fell through"造句"fell through"怎麼讀
- Bormann's intrigue had fallen through this time .
- You'd fall through the plaster .
- My vacation plans fell through .
- The plot has fallen through .
- A pale gleam of tempered sunlight fell through the leaves .
- The plan fell through .
- Our holiday plans fell through because of transport strikes .
- Paul's plan fell through because he couldn't find a good assistant .
- He had great plans for his business but they fell through .
- I've sent you a memo about the two big union conventions falling through .