音標：[ fifθ ] 發音:
- The fifth scene was the climax of the play ..
- So the fifth day of creation ended .
- He put his opponent out in the fifth round .
- The boxer was laid out in the fifth round .
- Our fifth concern is with modulation noise .
- I was assigned to the fifth grade .
- We came away the fifth day .
- In the fifth campaign he placed his entire reliance upon it .
- Its head happened to be among remains of the fifth century b.c .
- I wanted to call him, but the fifth symphony rhythm racked me .
- the musical interval between one note and another five notes away from it
- a quantity of liquor equal to one fifth of a United States gallon
- one part in five equal parts
同義詞：one-fifth, fifth part, twenty percent,
- position five in a countable series of things; "he was fifth out of several hundred runners"
- coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in position
fifth republic 中文, fifth columnism 中文, fifth columnist 中文, fifth wheel 中文, consecutive fifths 中文, fifth amendment 中文, fifth column 中文, fifth monarchy 中文, fifth avenue 中文, fifteenspine stickleback 中文, fifteenth 中文, fifteenth national congress 中文, fifteenthly 中文, fifteen” fourty griprip 中文, fifth alarm 中文, fifth aortic arch 中文, fifth asian parliamentarian meeting 中文,