讀音:用"fight and"造句"fight and"怎麼讀
- They had lost no fights and suffered little hurt .
- You have in a common cause fought and triumphed together .
- Then will fight and many of them will die on frozen battlefields .
- I only hope to hunt and to fight and to feast, and to live with my family .
- Most italians had had a stomachful of fighting and were looking for any good excuse to quit .
- It was within the claws of the warsaw pincers that the polish army fought and died .
- He knew when to fight and when to run, and that this was the time for running he had no doubt .
- Look at them, still fighting and plotting and struggling, though they're dying in heaps all the time .
- And in the fighting soon there was no purity of feeling for those who survived the fighting and were good at it .
- With her abundant figure and manner of cornngold hair, she symbolized all that is worth fighting and dying for .
fight piracy 中文, fighting harada 中文, gambling fight 中文, fighting force 中文, social fighting 中文, advanced fight 中文, conventional fighting 中文, fight money 中文, dagger fight 中文, fight against terrorism 中文, fight against terrorism of all forms 中文, fight against the flood emergency 中文, fight against the hours 中文, fight against／with 中文, fight and kill 中文, fight and love with a terracotta warrior 中文, fight as men or die as slaves 中文, fight at close quarters (with weapons) 中文,