音標：[ fait ] 讀音:用"fight"造句"fight"怎麼讀
- He used to fight at the drop of a hat .
- He fought body and soul for his country .
- When two tigers fight , one is sure to lose ...
- He wouldn't like to fight with the bull .
- This led into good fighting country .
- The people don't fight wars for sport .
- It's the last-ditch fight for them .
- In those years he just fought for fame .
- He's always fighting other people's quarrels .
- They will fight reform to the last ditch .
- a boxing or wrestling match; "the fight was on television last night"
- a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war; "Grant won a decisive victory in the battle of Chickamauga"; "he lost his romantic ideas about war when he got into a real engagement"
同義詞：battle, conflict, engagement,
- the act of fighting; any contest or struggle; "a fight broke out at the hockey game"; "there was fighting in the streets"; "the unhappy couple got into a terrible scrap"
同義詞：fighting, combat, scrap,
- an aggressive willingness to compete; "the team was full of fight"
- an intense verbal dispute; "a violent fight over the bill is expected in the Senate"
- be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight; "the tribesmen fought each other"; "Siblings are always fighting"; "Militant groups are contending for control of the country"
- fight against or resist strongly; "The senator said he would oppose the bill"; "Don''t fight it!"
同義詞：oppose, fight back, fight down, defend,
- make a strenuous or labored effort; "She struggled for years to survive without welfare"; "He fought for breath"
- exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for; "The liberal party pushed for reforms"; "She is crusading for women''s rights"; "The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate"
同義詞：crusade, press, campaign, push, agitate,
fighting 中文, fought 中文, fire fighting 中文, straight fight 中文, gun fight 中文, street fighting 中文, fire fight 中文, glove fight 中文, pillow fight 中文, figgins 中文, figgis 中文, figgures 中文, fighel 中文, fighiera 中文, fight [struggle] for emancipation 中文, fight a battle of wits, not of limbs 中文, fight a duel with sb 中文, fight a fierce battle 中文,