音標：[ 'filtə ] 讀音:
過去式:filtered 完成式:filtered 名詞複數:filters 進行式:filtering
- The filter is now ready for operation .
- The first dubious snow had filtered down .
- The particles can be collected on the filter paper .
- A filter traps dust from the air .
- Shafts of sunlight filtered through the curtains .
- They filtered the water through the sand .
- Filter selection is made using inherent spectra .
- The solid particles were filtered from the solution .
- The filters would have to absorb nearly all the energy .
- Humic substances are known to coat membrane filters .
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- pass through; "Water permeates sand easily"
同義詞：percolate, sink in, permeate,
- remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
同義詞：filtrate, strain, separate out, filter out,
- run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream; "water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"; "reports began to dribble in"