音標：[ fiʃ ] 發音:
過去式:fished 完成式:fished 名詞複數:fish 進行式:fishing
- Meat and fish are cleaned and trimmed .
- The fish will bite all the better for the rain .
- He caught many fish to fill up his belly .
- Fishing is still the main industry there .
- He enjoys riding , fishing and shooting .
- Jerry was a big fish in a little pond .
- Larocca fished out cash and gave the waiter .
- All the fish exhibited mortality response .
- If i had my druthers , i 'd go fishing .
- They wanted to pass off fish eyes for pearls .
- any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills; "the shark is a large fish"; "in the living room there was a tank of colorful fish"
- the flesh of fish used as food; "in Japan most fish is eaten raw"; "after the scare about foot-and-mouth disease a lot of people started eating fish instead of meat"; "they have a chef who specializes in fish"
- catch or try to catch fish or shellfish; "I like to go fishing on weekends"
- seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
- fishとは意味：１fish n. (pl. ～, ～es) 魚, 魚肉; 《口語》 人, やつ.【動詞＋】◆bone a fish 魚の骨を抜く◆catch fish 魚を捕る catch a big fish 大きな魚を 1 匹釣る I caught 3 little fishes . 小さい魚を 3 匹釣った◆cook fish 魚を料理する◆cure fish (乾燥 燻製 塩漬けなど)魚に保存処理をする◆...