音標：[ faiv ] 發音:用"five"造句"five"怎麼讀"five"的同義詞"five" meaning
- Five miles on he saw the airfield .
- Nine minus four is five . take four from nine is five .
- Children under five years of age are not charged .
- Mrs. smith teaches the rising fives .
- The house was completed five months ago .
- It's disease of the last five thousand years .
- The girls have to be five times as smart .
- The number 101. 11 contains only five bits .
- A lathe consists of five important parts .
- He did not utter a word for five minutes .
- a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips
- a team that plays basketball
- the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
同義詞：5, V, cinque, quint, quintet, fivesome, quintuplet, pentad, fin, Phoebe, Little Phoebe,
- being one more than four