- These include gusset plates welded to the flange .
- An electrified wire can be strung along the outer edges of this flange .
- The web and flanges of the main girders were fabricated from astm a441 steel .
- The engine-feed system interface is at the turbopump inlet flanges .
- Three structures have exhibited cracking at the ends of flange gusset plates .
- Both flange and web exhibited satisfactory elongation characteristics (i.e. 28%) .
- Small rectangular backup bars were used to fabricate the web-bottom flange connection .
- During fabrication slots for the stringers flanges were flame cut into box girders .
- Every lens has a mounting flange with which it is attached to the camera body .
- Cracks have been found in the flange and web splices at groove welds in at least four bridges .
- a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object